Our principle business is trawler management. Whether you are an owner based in the south with a vessel working in Northern Queensland fishery, or an owner operator working in the north, our company can provide a land based management service to keep your vessel working at sea as well as provide a solid network of buyers for your vessels catch. ‘
In principle the management service that we offer to vessel includes :
- Daily communication with your vessel to obtain updates on vessel operation, catch reports and crew performance.
- Arranging technical service advice where required from specific service experts.
- In the case of vessel breakdown, quickly arranging technical personnel and or parts to be flown as near possible to vessel location.
- Provisioning of consumables (ie fresh fruit and vegetables, dry and frozen groceries) for despatch via mothership to vessel.
- Arranging facilities with mothership operator for obtaining fuel at sea.
- Advertising for and recruitment of crew.
- Marketing of vessel catch through a well established network of Australian and overseas buyers.
- Reconciliation and payment of supplier accounts on behalf of vessel.
- Collection of catch proceeds, documentation of catch sales and consumables purchased, and banking into client’s account, the net proceeds.
These services are provided as a total management package and are provided as a fee, based on percentage of gross value of catch.